While we remain closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are working hard to be ready for you when we are able to welcome our guests back to the Sandbars Inn.
Community Responsibility Statement
We take our responsibility to our local community and its residents very seriously. We understand that we provide a great deal of commerce to the small businesses in the community and take pride in feeding the economy.
These businesses have suffered during this difficult time. Now more than ever, we feel a responsibility to help local businesses regain some traction in the market. With so many annual events cancelling or postponing, we know it will not be business as usual this summer for us and for our fellow business owners in the community.
However, we are ready to help bring visitors to the area and in turn commerce to local businesses. We accept the responsibility of helping our local economy and doing so safely. In the wake of COVID-19, we’re taking the following measures to ensure we are protecting our community:
- We will encourage guests to use local delivery resources for groceries and any other essentials.
- We will encourage our guests to purchase from local businesses, while maintaining social distancing and/or taking advantage of modified services from restaurants, cafes, eateries, etc.
- We will encourage our guests to come prepared with the required personal protective equipment (PPE) and/or providing the essentials for them.
- We are modifying check-in and check-out hours to allow for an extended, CDC-compliant cleaning that will take greater than 33% more time.
- We are working with vendors (and, in compliance with CDC guidelines) for the latest cleaning tools and supplies.
The safety of residents and guests, as well as the financial recovery of the community, is important to us. We are in this together.
Cleaning Protocols and Guest Safety
Your safety is our top concern. Sandbars Inn is following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection in order to provide you with the safest property possible. We have given general guidelines to all cleaning staff on which chemicals to use in cleaning, PPE equipment they should use in their cleaning process, as well as what and how to clean the units. For details, see the Cleaning Protocols we have in place.
Very truly yours,